Friday, January 27, 2006

Better than Summer, Donna

I've been informed that I've made it onto Cindy's link list, and as such, I might be getting more traffic on a day-to-day basis than my current readership of.. um.. Cindy.

So, have I exploited the extra traffic by consistently and reliably putting out posts that are both poignant and amusing?

No. No I haven't. But I will. In the meantime, here's a stupid SNL bit for those that who now find themselves impacted at an impossibly impetuous impatient impasse.

Crazy Lady : "Who dis?"

Impatient Man: "David Schwimmer?"

Crazy Lady : "What dis?"

Impatient Man: "The Dow Jones?"

Crazy Lady: "And what a person, place, or ting?"

Impatient Man: "...a noun?"

Crazy Lady: "Okay, put it togetha nah!"

Impatient Man: "Schwimmer... Dow... Noun?"

Crazy Lady: "Stretch it out nah!"

Impatient Man: "SchwiimmmerrDowwwNoun?"

Crazy Lady: "Das right Simma Down Nah!! You got ta Simma Down Nah!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicarious Living said...

tap-tap-tap

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home