Thursday, March 24, 2005

No Really, it's coming

Alright, I guess I owe everyone a bit of an overview on myself.

I could try and make myself appear to be a guy that has it all together and having a blog is just a hip thing that I do so everyone else can see how cool I am, but that isn't me.

Fact is, while I'm very well liked by everyone who gets to know me, there's one person that just isn't satisfied with what I've done with my life thus far. And that person is me.

There's a lot I don't like about me, but to sum it all up without giving you my life's history, THE thing that is keeping me down on myself is the snail's pace at which I change and take steps to improve and achieve the things that I want.

Maybe a blog isn't for me, because I'm unlikely to update it on a regular basis, and the blogs and sites that I frequent, well, I do just that, I frequent them, meaning I check them often, sometimes even daily for stretches.

I have no problems commenting on forums and blogs on a daily basis, and those comments will be insightful and well thought out, but as for updating my own blog daily, well, I'm not there yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicarious Living said...

Finally - Almost gave up on you! I completely understand about posting; I have just one post on my own blog. But somehow I stumbled across your blog right after your first post and have been checking back regularly. And now that you have two posts, there's promise of more.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home